Windows .NET/Unity3D Engineer
Who we are
We are the world leader in the creation, transmission and display of lifelike,
real-time human holograms. We make it possible for speakers, celebrities, lecturers,
educators and anyone else on the planet to have live conversations as if they are
present in a room while in reality, they are somewhere else on the planet entirely!
Our solution includes C# .NET Windows application, Python backend and VUE.JS front-
end as well as other server components.
Who we need
Experience mid to senior level Windows .NET developer with good Unity3D experience with
extensive experience writing great user interfaces.
GTA local, must be able to spend some part of the week in our Toronto office.
What You'll Do:
● Design and create multiple smaller Unity3D / C# applications mostly for Windows.
● Design, create and support large C# .NET Windows native application.
● Work with team lead and stakeholders on all aspects of software development (e.g.
requirements/scope definition, development, quality assurance testing, user acceptance
testing and support)
● Review and translate our designers’ work into a performant and robust user interface.
● Be involved in the design, planning, estimation and execution of new features.
● Integrating APIs to retrieve and upload data.
● Produce high performance reusable code.
● Perform unit and system-level testing on your application and all affected systems.
● Implement best practices in software design and coding standards.
● Good analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills to evaluate business problems
and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
● 2+ years of experience developing production Unity3D applications with C#.
● 5+ years of experience developing production Windows applications with .NET.
● 3+ years of developing production software using WPF using a MVVM architecture and
good sense of UI/UX.
● Excellent understanding of .NET Framework 4.x.
● Concurrent software design, implementation and testing
● Ability to create complex and fast user interfaces.
● Fluent OOD including Design Patterns
● A firm understanding of the design of multi-threaded applications
● Well-versed in integration of 3rd party components, SDKs, tools and APIs
● Experienced using Confluence and Jira or a similar system to manage work
● Strong knowledge of Git and workflow control.
● Strong technical and personal communication skills.
● Good reading and writing English.
Strong test-writing skills and automated unit testing.
Experience developing software communicating with digital cameras or other similar devices.
Knowledge of Jenkins and build automation.