Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Our client is disrupting the financial industry. As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you'll build out AWS managed services to meet growing worldwide customer base across multiple AWS regions. You'll get the opportunity to develop your skills, collaborate across their teams and continue to learn in a fun, collaborative, iterative, and rapidly changing environment.
- You'll work on: Automate configuration of AWS infrastructure using AWS APIs in scripting languages such as Python Design highly available and resilient cross-region infrastructure
- Plan and test disaster recovery scenarios for a highly available microservices architecture
- Collaborate with the Security team to create and maintain security focused tools and frameworks
- Enthusiasm for the craft of software engineering and ability to collaborate across engineering groups to deliver and support the products
- See problems as opportunities for automation
- 4+ years experience as a AWS certified SysOps Administrator, DevOps Engineer or Solutions Architect
- Expert with AWS services including IAM, VPC, Cloudwatch, Kinesis, etc.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and ECS/EKS Practice Infrastructure as Code with either Cloudformation or Terraform
- Configuration management and automation experience with Ansible, Python, and Boto
- Experience with log aggregation systems like Splunk, ELK, etc.
- Experience creating and maintaining monitoring and alerting capabilities using tools like Splunk, Kibana, Datadog, or Kinesis Analytics