We are seeking a senior full-stack software solution architect/development lead to join a team of highly
skilled, highly motivated, IT professionals. The successful candidate will be responsible for architecture
and design of a broad range of enterprise applications and systems, and providing leadership
throughout the development and deployment phases of complex software development projects.
The successful candidate should demonstrate an expert understanding of enterprise class technologies
and architectural designs and patterns, including cloud-native, multi-tiered applications,
service/microservice oriented architectures, event driven systems, and message-oriented systems.
Additionally, candidates should have a strong grasp of broader IT topics including security design, high
availability environments, IT controls and governance, and development methodologies.
The successful candidate should have expert skills in Enterprise Java programming and associated APIs,
frameworks, and tools. Experience with systems integration across highly heterogeneous and complex
environments using a wide range of technologies, both current and legacy is essential.
Other essential skills/knowledge include:
● Expert skills in Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform.
● Expert skills in DevOps/NoOps, containerized applications, and service orchestration.
● Expertise in design patterns, frameworks, practices, and methodologies.
● Experience with both SQL and NoSQL database implementations.
● Experience with enterprise security concepts and principles.
● Experience with legacy modernization for enterprise
Experience with technologies such as:
● Development (Enterprise Java, C/C++, Microsoft .NET/Core)
● Messaging and Event Streaming (SNS/SQS, Kafka, RabbitMQ, MQ Series)
● Containerization/Serverless (Docker, Kubernetes/ECS/Swarm, Fargate, Lambda)
● NoSQL Database Platforms (MongoDB/DocumentDB, DynamoDB, Redis)
● RDBMS Platforms (SQL Server, PostgreSQL, DB2, Oracle, Domain Modeling, ETL)
● DevOps (CI/CD tools, Terraform)
● Security (TwistLock, OAuth, Mutual SSL, Zero Trust, Vault/KMS/CyberArk, GuardDuty, Shield,
● Integration (Mulesoft, API Gateways, IBM Integration Bus, IBM API Connect)
The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
● Ability to effectively work and communicate with a diverse audience including all levels of
information technology, business, and management;
● Experience with project estimation, planning, and technical writing;
● Excellent critical thinking skills and creativity;
● Willingness to teach, share, and help professional development of team members;
● A passion for technology including software engineering, security, networking, hardware, and
other relevant IT topics;
● Willingness to travel within GTA for client engagement as necessary and perform tasks across a
wide range of team management topics;