Our client is looking for a Senior Product Manager
to join the Product team to lead the expansion into new verticals outside of travel. This is a high-impact role where you will work closely with key members of our leadership team to research, ideate, execute, and iterate on new product/revenue lines outside of our travel business.
- Product Strategy: You will solve business problems and user pain points through creative, data-driven product development; this will include contributing to the product roadmap and strategy, as well as rolling up your sleeves and executing to ship new products and get shit done
- Collaborative Execution: You won’t always have all of the answers, but you’ll be able to rally the right teams and experts to come up with the best solutions; you will be responsible for leading cross-functional projects, managing sprint processes for various engineering teams and coordinating with Design and Business teams to clarify requirements and gain the necessary buy-in
- Customer-centric: You will tirelessly advocate for your customer to help them save money on all the purchases that they make daily. You will identify and isolate problems, craft unique solutions, gather requirements and over-communicate every step of the way
- Data-Informed: You will dive into product metrics and data to understand user behaviour and make relevant decisions to balance business goals with optimal UX.
- You have 4+ years of experience in a Product Management role - preferably in a fast-moving startup environment
- You have an entrepreneurial, get-stuff-done mindset and are not afraid to take measured risks when the data shows that it makes sense
- Growth mindset, humility, and the ability to own your domain and your work
- You have worked on consumer-facing products with a strong understanding of product-building areas including engineering, design, analytics, and user research/insights
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You can go deep on a problem, uncover clues and find pockets of opportunity anywhere / everywhere, even when they aren’t always obvious.
- You like to ask hard questions, validate their assumptions, and make sure the dots connect on goals
- You have worked with BI/product analytics tools such as Amplitude, Periscope, Mixpanel, Looker, etc.