· Build innovative and market changing technology in the healthcare analytics space.
· Assist Software Engineering team with understanding product requirements, strategy, implementing technical architecture, creating prototypes & management of the full product lifecycle from ideation to rollout.
· Plan deployment of complex enterprise-level projects on scalability and reliability
· Drive product development and set up code reviews, peer reviews and implement best practices
· Drive architecture based on business use-cases to promote performance, security, and reliability.
· Perform hands-on development and deployments. Mentor software engineering team on technical best-practices, understanding complex business requirements and cross-training.
· Bachelor’s degree or greater in Computer Science
· Minimum of 5+ years of experience in information technology projects with experience in designing and developing at least a few enterprise level software products end-to-end
· Deep technical experience with – Scala, Python, Spark, EMR, Airflow, Github, AWS, Docker, Distributed Systems
· Agile/scrum practitioner
· Solid analytical and conceptual skills
· Ability to design effective software frameworks
· Perform other duties as requested or required
· Strong team oriented interpersonal and communication skills
· Mentoring software engineering team.
· Technical experience with – Data Science modeling, scikit-learn, Streaming Architecture, Kafka, Data Lake Architecture
· Prior healthcare industry experience
· HIPAA/PHI compliance experience