What will your typical day look like?
- We handle projects end-to-end. From initial discovery and research to definition and priority of our scope, product managers shape and manage work across the product development lifecycle.
- We build solutions that change the way our clients look at technology. The core of our work is strong collaboration with our client partners. Product managers create value beyond the projects we deliver by advocating for long-term best practices.
- We work closely with teams who are dedicated and experienced in their craft. From engineers to designers, product managers bring out the best in their teams through clear execution plans and processes, supported by strong communication and risk mitigation.
- Our mission is to be the best place in Canada for product and delivery people to learn, work, and grow. Continue to build on top of your deep product expertise through our growth-oriented culture and access to the incredible knowledge and opportunities. You’ll play a key role in our team by mentoring other product managers and helping them deepen their craft.
About the team
We believe that in order to impact the organizations and communities that we serve, we need to champion an inclusive and equitable culture. We listen, learn, and act on behalf of our team to ensure that everyone has a chance to bring their ideas and contributions to our work, programs, and events. Having a diverse work environment where everyone can be their authentic self is at the heart of our company
We are led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform.
While in-person high fives and meetings might not happen at this time, we’re committed to fostering a robust virtual culture with company-wide standups, weekly company-wide demos, monthly lunches, and quarterly town halls to help us stay connected while apart.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, software architecture, and modern product. methodologies (Lean, HCD, etc.) honed through countless product releases.
- Deep expertise in leading Agile product builds, preferably across a variety of industries.
- Excellence in client services and stakeholder management.
- Proven project management, especially in large scale software builds.
- Demonstrated experience coaching and growing product managers through mentorship and management.
- Experience with product analytics beyond Google Analytics (e.g. Mixpanel, Amplitude, Segment, Braze, Taplytics, Tableau, Heap, etc).
- Demonstrated ability to build an effective product roadmap informed by data and experience.
- Strong history of collaboration with designers, user researchers, developers and QAs.
- A technical background, work experience in management consulting, or agency experience are all bonuses.