We're growing at an incredible pace even during these uncertain times and are continuing to scale out our Toronto office.
You’ll be a key contributor to our goal of accelerating the way space providers and occupiers plan, market, lease and manage space. As such, you will:
Work closely with engineers, product managers, designers, QA, and other business partners in a highly iterative, agile environment to discover and solve challenges for our customers. Collaborate with other engineers within and across teams craft high quality products and APIs for our customers (we deploy multiple times a day). Have organization wide impact through your work, departmental initiatives like brown bags and recruiting, being a mentor or on-boarding buddy, etc.
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- Experience delivering high-quality web applications for the consumer or enterprise
- Demonstrable experience building web applications with React
- Strongly values automated testing and implements good testing practices
- Practitioner and evangelist of agile software process and software design (experience with scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Experience architecting solutions to problems in a thoughtful way - limiting number of technologies, ability to justify decisions, can articulate tradeoffs well, etc
- Experience collaborating with other engineers towards a common goal, leveraging code reviews, architecture design reviews, TDD, pairing, etc
- Experience working closely with product managers and designers - strong customer empathy and desire to deliver a high-quality user experience
- Experience presenting technical projects and problems to non-technical folks and the ability to explain and justify the business reasons