Our client is reinventing homeownership to solve the housing affordability and accessibility
crisis. Using their novel and patent-pending on-demand ownership model, they are leveraging
technology to help onboard, screen, and manage the homeownership experience for
owner-residents - taking a traditional pen and paper process to the digital world! If you're
passionate about the growing technology landscape of FinTech, IoT, and PropTech, we want
to talk to you.
There are four distinct product lines that power the model:
1) Listings and property information
2) An online digital tool integration workflow used to screen applicants
3) A resident portal for managing equity transactions, scheduled monthly payments, and
a building marketplace
4) Asset owner reporting dashboard used to show performance and financial data of
suites under management
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, and entrepreneurially minded product
designer to help define and design our next iterations of our owner-resident products. You will be working with products that handle identity verification, investment management,
services marketplaces, etc… We are looking for someone with strong visual design skills
complemented by a well rounded user experience focus, center around digital/web
products. If defining and guiding the direction of products from the ground up (and we’re
talking from the design system up) excites you, we want to hear from you!
● 5 years of product design experience
● Experience with Figma (preferably), or Sketch
● Experience working on responsive web products and mobile apps
● Experience with user interviews, user testing, and A/B testing
● Experience working with Product Manager and Engineer Lead to prioritize the
Discovery and Product backlogs
● Ability to create clickable prototypes and annotated design documents
lifeatkey.com Real estate for all.
● Ability to create and to manage a Design System that adhere to the Key brand
● Visual oriented expression of ideas.
● UX/UI certification (not required)