IT Operations Engineer
While other social platforms focus on connecting family and friends, our users are brought together by the products and passions that inspire them. Our communities are a place to read reviews, ask questions and get answers, from engaged subject-matter experts and enthusiasts. With flexible hours, an incredible workspace, and all the amenities you’d expect of a high-tech office, the best part of work here is undoubtedly the people.
Why We Need You
Our busy team currently has an opportunity for a professional and experienced individual to fill the role of IT Operations Engineer. In this position, you will be responsible for our internal IT systems and processes, taking on a number of essential roles within the team.
You will provide key support to our employees throughout their journey here, from onboarding, account setup and management, to supporting their endpoint equipment, ensuring everyone has a positive IT experience in the organization.
You will actively maintain and develop crucial internal tools and services, such as Google Workspace Enterprise, Cloud Identity, Kandji MDM, and Apple Business Manager. You will have the opportunity to participate in projects improving and expanding the capabilities of the IT Operations team, addressing key new business challenges such as the recent move to an almost fully remote workforce. You will build tools and services using the newest technologies, automate business processes, and provide the best IT experience possible to the large and diverse team
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join an established organization that has experienced significant growth recently.
How you’ll contribute:
● You will help with maintaining, updating and tracking all IT endpoints, and building automation and processes around endpoint management. We are a mixed-OS environment with a diverse fleet of mobile assets - you will bring expertise and experience managing assets in such an environment.
● You will help manage our hardware and software inventory, potentially automating this process where it makes sense.
● You will bring modern ideas on how to maintain, deploy and administer a diverse fleet of employee hardware and devices across the globe.
● You’ll maintain the health of the corporate infrastructure, ensuring all the systems that power the business are managed effectively and appropriately.
● You will provide timely, clear, effective, courteous and professional support to end users on a daily basis.
Knowledge and experience administering PC and Apple hardware.
1. Knowledge and experience administering a modern MDM and Apple Business Manager.
2. Knowledge and experience administering Google Workspace.
2. Knowledge and experience with execution / delivery of IT projects
3. Ability to work independently without supervision
4. Strong knowledge and experience administering Mac OS and Windows endpoints.
5. Knowledge of anti-virus and security best practices
Our IT Operations tech stack includes:
1. MacOS Intel and M1 Endpoints
2. Windows 10 Endpoints
3. Google Workspace Enterprise / Cloud Identity
4. Kandji MDM / Apple Business Manager
5. Atlassian Jira / Confluence / Service Desk
7. OpenVPN Cloud