We’re looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our talented and dynamic team
The Senior Software Developer will play a pivotal role, developing leading-edge software code bases that deliver the world’s best online gaming experience.
This exciting opportunity will allow you to participate in the whole lifecycle of software development – solving problems and working on new features, designing solutions, coding, testing and supporting production environments.
Why we need you?
Reporting directly to the Team Lead the Senior Software Developer will join a growing team multi disciplined of 8 who are part of the wider Development team. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop server objects and supporting interfaces in clean and efficient manner.
- Review and debug code.
- Perform unit testing of the developed code and assist QA in integration testing.
- Document the implementation details of developed solutions.
- Participate in investigation of production incidents.
- Provide estimates of own tasks.
- Timely report to immediate superior of all problems, incidents, or potential deadline misses.
- Take the responsibility for the full production cycle of the assigned tasks.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Working knowledge of C++, STL, and development environment.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Working knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures.
- 3+ years of working experience in a software development company.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree.