Cloud DevOps Engineer
Cloud DevOps Engineer is to be a focal technical role within the Cloud Centre of Excellence – Client Engagement team. Their role will include gathering business functional requirements, NFR, designing solutions, prototyping and conducting evaluation PoC(s) of cloud infrastructure and tools, hands on cloud provisioning, as well as guiding and governing technical delivery and quality streams.
The role will require close interaction with internal IT experts, on-shore and off-shore development teams, business leads as well as occasionally external clients.
What you will do:
What you bring to the role:
- Be a SME for the business client teams on cloud technology. Consult and guide as required on complex cloud projects.
- Be the technical and architectural lead for various cloud-first projects.
- Collaborate and coordinate with various design teams and technical / architecture stakeholders.
- Hands-on cloud infrastructure and application tier provisioning.
- Ensure alignment and compliance with internal standards.
- Guide off-shore teams on delivery.
- Learn continuously new technologies requested to be hosted on cloud environments.
- Prototype and PoC to evaluate technologies, business concepts and support decision makers.
- Gather business functional requirements as well as NFR.
- Translate requirements into architecture, technology stack and cost estimation.
- Work with PMs to develop and project plan.
- 3+ years providing (internal or external) client facing solutioning and maintaining client relationships.
- 3+ years gathering business and technical requirements and translating them into IT projects.
- 3+ years in cloud architecture / design, implementation, migration and/or support of complex application architectures that are scalable and repeatable. IAAS, PAAS and SAAS.
- Specifically, knowledge in cloud native application design on Azure. With AWS and GCP as a bonus skill.
- Knowledge of Serverless, Kubernetes and Opensource technologies
- Specifically, knowledge in MS Power apps, Power automate, PowerBI.
- 3+ years working with a Multi-Cloud environment using DevSecOps and CI/CD.
- 3+ years working with multi-tier application design (backend and front-end). Design best practices.
- 5+ years accumulated with multiple application stacks including JS/Node, .NET, Java (or other JVM languages), Python, etc.
- 3+ years of experience guiding and consulting to delivery teams.