We are looking for a SENIOR SOLUTION ARCHITECT
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission aligned.
WHY WE NEED YOU:
- Work with poker architects and international technology steering & work group committee to ensure poker architecture evolves in the direction of best serving current and future poker business needs.
- Work with poker product team in evaluating emerging product ideas and assessing the high-level efforts, risks and paths to implementation.
- Provide input to strategic and technical planning for key software projects.
- Engage in the cross-product technology dialogues to secure poker’s representation and visibility.
- Work with engineering teams to produce the best solutions for impactful technological tasks and business tasks.
- Participate in infrastructure transformation activities to provide a solid foundation on which poker runs on.
- Participate in the production incident resolution process not only to ensure the best fix is implemented for the current issue but also to make forward-looking plans to optimize system from the architectural perspective.
- Watch and follow the trends in technology and in the online gaming industry in order to identify the opportunities for advancing the poker platform and product.
Skills and Capabilities
- Minimum 10 years in software engineering
- Minimum 3 years of real word experience as a software architect
- Solid knowledge and experience in design and development of mission critical systems
- Excellent breadth and depth in a variety of technologies to build the best online poker system
- Proven ability to identify architectural risks and propose alternatives and solutions
- Outstanding analytic and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, and comfortable multitasking
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills