We are looking for best in class engineers to join our existing top-notch team. You will be part of a team that designs, develops and verifies the software that interacts with our chip, collaborating with our hardware engineers and with fellow software engineers in the process. By creating software that fully realizes the capabilities of the hardware, you will help get AI inference to the general populace.
As part of this exceptional team, you are able to - and get excited by - identifying functional/performance bottlenecks and how to alleviate them in order to achieve scalable and reliable software. You excel in an environment with complex software and hardware designs.
We are looking for algorithm and optimization experts to help unlock the potential of our unique spatial compute architecture. In this role, you would develop efficient solutions to the hard graph optimization problems involved in allocating chip resources for neural network inference acceleration. These challenges include graph partitioning, scheduling, and place and route optimization. Additionally, you would develop profiling and visualization tools and collaborate with other teams in identifying performance bottlenecks and conceiving creative solutions.
- Computer Science, Engineering, or related degree
- 5+ years of SW development experience
- Creative problem solver, passionate about solving hard problems
- Expertise in combinatorial and graph optimization algorithms
- Strong C++ and python development skills
- Experience optimizing code for high-performance and delivering it to production
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- EDA or FPGA place and route experience
- Relentless focus on software quality and testing
- Proficient with python data-science libraries (pandas, numpy, bokeh)
- Familiar with neural net frameworks tensorflow or pytorch
- Experience working with continuous integration systems