Our client is a technology company that enables people to live their best lives. Our mission is to bring pharmacies into the future by building a convenient and easy-to-use service, and improving access to medications for our customers while rooting our team in a patient-first mentality.
- Use what you have learned from your real-world experience to help us build scalable platform and applications that people will simply love
- Work with engineering leadership to create a front-end technology roadmap
- Own the functionality you develop - from design to production - resolving any issues along the way; Clearly communicate concepts or issues
- Lead by example; Use your ideas to implement features and demonstrate how it ought to be done
- Encourage new and better ways we should develop, discover, and implement best practices
- Take on problems with technical wizardry and finesse
- At least 5 years of strong native Apps development experience, including customer-facing software solutions
- Exposure to our stack: React, Java, MySQL is a plus.
- Familiarity in developing native Apps using Flutter is preferred.
- You have a keen nose for bad code smells; you love clean code and robust design
- You value and take responsibility for the quality of your features, including testing your own code and reviewing your teammate’s code
- You’re an innovator with good ideas, great problem-solving abilities, and a results-oriented attitude
- You have the ability to build effective working relationships, and a passion for mentoring and coaching
- Familiarity with both iOS and Android app development is nice to have