We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions
We are an ever-growing team, guided by our values of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
The Cloud Engineer is responsible for servicing our software delivery platforms using Microsoft Azure technologies.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Script implementations and configurations
- Monitor, create alerts and report on the environment
- Optimize cost and spend of the Azure environment
- Perform server patching and performance optimization routines
- Participate in new software deployment strategy and delivery
- Lead or assist with multi-regional software distribution
- Ensure a highly available and highly recoverable application platform
- Carry out additional responsibilities as assigned based on business need
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CS or related field
- 2 years of experience with Hands-on Public Cloud (IaaS) and Software as a Service environments
- 2 years Azure or AWS experience with .NET Framework & .NET Core application experience
- Working familiarity with software lifecycle solutions (Azure DevOps, Team Foundation Services)
- Scripting skills (PowerShell, python, ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Multi-Tenant with a centralized management/administration mindset
- Thorough understanding of Azure Active Directory concepts, features, and limitations
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server management and performance techniques
- Comprehensive knowledge of TCP/IP – must be able to discuss OSI concepts at length
- Comprehensive knowledge of IT security concepts – must be able to discuss encryption in transit and at rest for all modern protocols and specifications
- Experience with Infrastructure, Network, and Application Security best-practices, including the secure transport and storage of sensitive/private data