We're looking for a Microsoft UI Developer to bring their energy, skills and vision to work with our team on the development of our dealership customer experience application.
We want you to be part of our team and grow professionally.
- Our people work with the latest web-based technologies in a cross functional, multi-faceted organization
- You’ll get a challenging and rewarding environment, the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaboration with some of the brightest people in the industry, and to share in our mutual success.
- Our Agile environment gives you the chance to be part of an ever changing and evolving process. (We want to get better, and you can help us get there.)
- We have a great culture, work environment and potential for professional growth.
- A company that is an industry disrupting Automotive Mobile Data & Analytics powerhouse in their space.
- And we’re really a fun group too!
A Day in the Life
In this role, you will be responsible for the development and enhancement of a SaaS solution. You will create new application functionality and improve on the UIX of our applications.
Working closely with various teams and senior management, you will develop and maintain documents, create automated testing capability for new and existing applications and enhance the UI and UX of all our applications. You will also engage in the full-cycle development process from design through to development, test, release and maintenance of applications.
What You'll Bring
- Excellent written & verbal communication (English)
- 3+ years of front-end development experience with SaaS software development in an agile environment (Scrum preferred)
- 2+ years of front-end Framework/Library experience (Angular 2+ and at least one other e.g. Vue, ReactJS)
- 1+ years of experience in Bootstrap and other CSS Frameworks
- 2+ years of experience in Test Automation (Jest, Jasmine)
- Experience with C# and Async technologies
- Working knowledge of Typescript and npm
- Strong understanding of responsive design, localization, and internationalization
Sweet Extras but not Dealbreakers:
- 1+ years of experience in Lit, StencilJS, ReactJS, jQuery and/or NodeJS
- Any experience in building Web components will be a big plus
- DevOps (Azure & Git, Terraform, CI/CD pipelines)