We are looking for a seasoned Head of Infrastructure for the our Cloud and Infrastructure team. In this role, you are expected to build the centralized DevOps engineering team by hiring the qualified DevOps Leads /engineers in our Engineering Hub. You will lead the whole infra team, own and drive the entire solutions and architecture to be highly secure, performant, reliable and automated.
- Build the team by hiring the qualified DevOps engineers and architects to further build and optimize the our infrastructure, platform and solutions.
- Lead the team to design and implement the DevOps architecture and automation solutions including but not limited infrastructure security, automated provisioning, CI/CD pipeline.
- Coach your team to drive for results with continuous improvements on technical skills, architectural thinking and communication efficiency.
- At least 10+ years of experience as senior or principal development or DevOps engineer (or equivalent role) working on large-scale projects and architecture.
- With experience and skills on Docker, Kubernetes, infrastructure design (networking, load balancing, CDN, middleware including but not limited to message queue - Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc), automation (Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, etc) and CI/CD Pipeline (Jenkins).
- Expert level understanding and hands-on experience on Cloud Platform and architecture like AWS
- Solid experience and mindset on Cloud based security solution and architecture design and implementation.
- Corresponding development experiences on micro-services based frontend and backend applications are preferred.
- At least 5+ years of experience in team management.