Senior Full Stack Developer
The Senior Full Stack Developer will have a key role in the development of custom applications and homegrown cloud services. We enable platforms, design blueprints and opinionated technology stacks for our business, while providing frontend, back-end and infrastructure DevOps accelerators. We develop and innovate much like a startup, many of us with startup experience, in a fully agile and iterative manner. We are also fully committed to operational excellence when it comes to our deliveries and production readiness.
Your role will include experimenting and evaluating emerging technologies, prototyping, and building POC(s) with our business partners. You will be a key contributor to developing our core assets and help the business to adopt the platform for various functions and homegrown client-facing applications.
What You Will do:
What You Bring to this Role:
- Develop the core assets of the managed services platform as a senior full-stack developer. Focusing on modern web applications and UI/UX design
- Collaborate on the managed services platform design.
- Innovate, experiment and POC with modern cloud-native technology stacks.
- Guide and instruct our business teams in their path to adopt the platform, and help documenting technical solutions as needed.
- Collaborate with various business teams and participate in developing new homegrown cloud services using the platform. Bring back new business requirements and help maturing the core platform as a continual improvement process.
- Remain vigilant about our commitment to operational excellence, enterprise readiness, security and compliance.
- A university degree (or similar) in computer science or other related discipline
- 2 to 5+ years of experience in developing cloud-native applications that are scalable and durable.
- Hands on experience with React.js, and Typescript
- Hands on experience with UI/UX design
- Hands on experience integrating UI oriented backend APIs
- Hands on experience with Node.js or Python would be an asset
- Expertise in developing cloud-native and cloud-agnostic applications.
- Knowledge of frontend and back-end design patterns and best practices in the cloud would be an asset
- Experience with end-to-end testing.