Our client's team of scientists, technologists, and academics look beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the most complex technical problems.
They are seeking Software Engineers to join their talented Data Engineering organization. In this role, you'll be highly supported in your efforts to build robust data pipelines.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Tackle the complex and interesting challenge of discovering value hidden in the world’s data through software engineering.
- Work with engineers, researchers, and portfolio managers across the organization to onboard interesting new datasets
- Build stable / robust data pipelines to support their core business activities
- Collaborate with engineers and business partners across the organization to design and architect solutions
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- You have at least 5 years of full-time work experience.
- You have an understanding of computer science concepts such as data structures and algorithms.
- You have experience with Java (or other JVM languages), and / or Python.
- Hybrid Work Policy: Flexible in-office day(s) with budget for home office setup
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training
- Full benefits.
- Healthy bonus structure.
- And more...