As part of this exceptional team, you are able to - and get excited by - identifying functional/performance bottlenecks and how to alleviate them in order to achieve scalable and reliable software. You excel in an environment with complex software and hardware designs.
We are looking for software engineers at all experience levels to help build out the tools and systems needed to drive high developer productivity at Untether AI.
- As a Senior Software Engineer (Infrastructure), you will enable a productive developer experience for yourself and for other members on the team. As a member of the team, you will develop efficient compilation, testing and packaging flows. You will help to (or lead) scale out testing capabilities in both AWS and on our own hardware. You will also improve and/or maintain continuous integration (CI) infrastructure. You’ll also provide integrations and dashboards to control and report on build and CI status. If that isn’t exciting enough, you will also collaborate with the team to build scalable simulation and dataflow pipelines.
- 5+ years of experience in a software development or site reliability engineering role
- Experience developing software in C++ and using common C++ build tools (Makefile, CMake, or similar)
- Proficient in one or more scripting languages (bash, python, or similar)
- Good understanding of git and github.
- Familiar with linux system configuration and management
- Familiar with containerized workflows (Docker, kubernetes)
- Familiar with AWS services and administration
- Familiar with continuous integration (CI) systems
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience in a DevOps or site reliability engineering role
- Experience developing and maintaining CI systems (Jenkins, Teamcity, gitlab)
- Experience building and deploying containerized systems (Docker, kubernetes)
- Experience with AWS services and administration
- Experience with software package management systems (debian apt, pypi, conan)
- Experience developing github hooks, actions, and integrations
- Knowledge of software release best practices
- Knowledge of git internals and tools for repository transformations