We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions, headquartered in Tampa, FL.
We are an ever-growing team, guided by our iCREATE values of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
The Senior DevOps Engineer role focused continually improving our operations, infrastructure, and automation. In collaboration with DevOps Engineers, Software Development Engineers and Cloud Engineers, you will support our efforts to deliver high-quality, high-value, scalable solutions to our customers.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
- Build a relationship with the Engineering teams by understanding their stack, code, and its dependencies to build a robust platform infrastructure
- Enhance and leverage monitoring solutions to identify opportunities for improvement in our platform & infrastructure
- Participate in day-to-day operations to ensure stability, reliability, and availability of infrastructure, applications, and services for our customers.
- Find opportunities for continuous improvement in processes
- Provide recommendations for improvement of infrastructure, stability, reliability, and performance as required by business needs.
- Work alongside the Engineering teams to create the deployment model/ strategies (CI/CD) and capacity planning for Dev, QA, Staging, and Production environments
- Continually improve automation across CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure management, and configuration management
- Own & drive the projects from end to end independently
- Provide support and assistance on any critical issues in a timely manner
- Continuously look for ways to optimize and streamline our infrastructure to facilitate a seamless experience for our customers
- 5+ years of DevOps Experience
- Strong understanding of Azure or AWS
- Proven record of implementing DevOps in a Windows-based environment
- Experience automating the creation of infrastructure through tools such as Terraform
- Experience implementing configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Experience building secure CI/CD pipelines leveraging tools like Azure DevOps, TeamCity, or Jenkins
- Experience with at least 1 scripting or programming
- Hands-on experience working with APM solutions such as Datadog, New Relic or Dynatrace
- Experience working in an Agile method environment
- At least one Cloud related certification