Backup and Storage Engineer - Dell EMC
We are looking for great people who want to:
- Be challenged technically
- Go to the next level in their career
- Join a team of elite professionals
- Work with our client in a fast-paced, highly technical and demanding environment
- Grow and be recognized for excellence and innovation
In addition to technical excellence we are looking for candidates with strong and confident communication skills.
You will be providing your technical expertise to ensure all our server environments are being cost effectively operated and managed by providing strong technical leadership in server deployment, administration, and day-to-day operation activities.
To be successful in this role we expect the candidate to have a skillset that lines up well with several of the following skills. The applicant should also possess the aptitude and desire to develop skills in the remaining areas.
- 4+ years of experience as Server Administrator with below.
- Backup and Restore administration - Dell EMC Networker
- Incident, Problem and Change Control Management process.
- Install, configure VMware ESX servers as stand-alone and in clustered HA environments
- Installation, configuration and management of Windows based servers on VMware ESX
- Configuring Domain Controllers
- Implementing, configuring and maintaining Windows Active Directory
- Develop, test and deploy Group Policy Objects within the Active Directory system.
- Configure storage LUN’s (Dell EMC platforms preferred).
- Internet security and network services such as DHCP, WINS, DNS, RAS, Telnet, and VPN
- Cloud Infrastructure - AWS, Azure
- Software management and monitoring
- Web administration using IIS and Apache Tomcat
- Microsoft Exchange Server implementation, configuration and administration
- Develop, implement, improve Daily Operational Procedures & Business Continuity Plans
- Project management using Microsoft Project and Visio tools
- Technical presentations using PowerPoint, Excel, and Microsoft Word tool
- PowerShell and batch scripting
- Technical support on-call (as part of a rotation)