The Hardware Team is looking for a Post-Silicon Validation Engineer to drive post-silicon characterization, validation, and qualification efforts for our current and next generation products. In this individual contributor role, you will use your experience, organization, and problem solving skills to plan post-silicon activities, debug issues and drive the project to production. You will own cross-functional bring up activities, collaborating with other teams to plan and execute.
- Create and document post-silicon plans
- Perform stress and functional testing
- Create test reports for validation, characterization, and qualification
- Assemble and drive cross-functional teams to investigate issues, perform root cause analysis, and implement solutions.
- Design and develop testability requirements, in close partnership with IP and design teams
- Influence implementation of test and debug features in future chips.
- Driving innovation of IP validation improvements, including tool and script development, technical and procedural methodology enhancements, various internal and multifunctional technical initiatives.
- Degree in electrical engineering or related field
- Experience with semiconductor test lab equipment (oscilloscope, protocol/logic analyzers, and other test equipment)
- Experience programming in C/C++/Assembly
- Experience with scripting language (Perl/Python)
- Experience collaborating with other hardware, software, operations, and product teams
- Experience with high performance processors and accelerators, PCIE, DRAM
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for documenting test plans, results, and reporting writing
- ASIC debug techniques and methodologies