Senior Application Manager/Developer (Investments Systems)
Our client is investment managment technology consulting company seeking a highly skilled Senior Application Manager/Developer with a hands-on approach to join our investments team.
You will be responsible for providing application support for various investments applications, maintaining corporate systems documentation, and supporting legacy applications through code reviews and analysis as needed. Additionally, you will play a critical role in the weekly production and maintenance of the Investment Pricing Matrix, working closely with the business to ensure accurate and up-to-date risk, capital, and market inputs.
- Provided application support for Investments Applications, performing ongoing maintenance and updates to corporate systems documentation in compliance with changing IT standards and procedures.
- Aligned and motivated team members to deliver effective application support for the business.
- Supported legacy applications through code reviews and analysis as necessary.
- Ensured the accuracy and timely production of the weekly Investment Pricing Matrix by collaborating closely with the business to provide ad-hoc data analysis and QA runs for the CIO group.
- Strong expertise in .Net Core, C#, SQL, Python, and relational database management.
- Proficiency in Autosys, web development, market data analysis, and financial systems.
- Excellent Excel skills and a basic understanding of fixed income.
- Team player with exceptional analytical, enterprise-minded and innovative problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Independent self-starter with a strong work ethic and ability to prioritize time and work under pressure to meet deadlines.