We are seeking a software developer to join our team of highly skilled, highly motivated, IT professionals. The successful candidate will be responsible for building/managing cloud native enterprise applications and systems. The successful candidate should demonstrate an understanding of enterprise class technologies and architectural designs and patterns, including cloud-native, multi-tiered applications, service/microservice oriented architectures, event driven systems, and message-oriented systems. Additionally, candidates should have a strong grasp of broader IT topics including security, high availability environments, IT controls and governance, and development methodologies.
● Assists in preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents.
● Reviews functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provides feedback.
● Design and implement new features, and fix defects as they are reported
● Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
● Analyze and address issues from static analysis reports from tools like Veracode and SonarQube
● Participates in architecture, design and code reviews.
● Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation.
● Maintain the DevOps process to continually improve the team’s SDLC
● Profile and improve the performance and scalability of services
● Design and build responsive, reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Experience building Cloud Native based applications
● Experience with event driven architecture
● Experience with Microservices on AWS
● Experience building a platform from scratch
● 3+ years of experience with a modern tech stack (Node/Typescript, Golang React etc)
● Experience with AWS, using services such as S3, Cognito, RDS, SQS, CloudWatch and ECS
● Experience in Front End Web Development including cross-browser development and testing and debugging processes
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Node, NPM, Webpack, etc
● 3+ years of experience with various SQL databases, such as MS SQL and PostgreSQL
Other Nice to have Qualifications
● AWS Certifications
● Experience in designing and building RESTFul APIs using Swagger/RAML
● Ability to leverage existing RESTful services and APIs
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines, DevOps and tools
● Demonstrate an understanding of version control such as Git
● Am interest to learn and leverage Terraform
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field
● Excellent critical thinking skills and creativity