The Senior Data Analyst provides strategic recommendations to business stakeholders based on data models / analysis. You will serve as a data expert within the company helping others in simplifying their workflows and providing data-informed solutions.
You will leverage existing processes is important but the key to long-term success will be helping develop new and improved ones.
You enjoy working with data and communicating your findings to the rest of the business. You are able to connect the dots and interact across the organization (we operate as a distributed team and communication with people around the globe is a daily occurrence). You thrive in a fast-paced environment where your recommendations impact people on a daily basis.
What You Will Do
- Design and develop data visualization and dashboards to increase access to data within the organization.
- Perform data analysis, explain findings in words that non-technical stakeholders will understand.
- Present results in a variety of formats (e.g. charts, graphs, tables) for leadership and business stakeholders.
- Work closely with Data Engineers who will create data schema and ELT processes
- Make recommendations to improve existing and build out new processes.
- Help the Data Team in making strategic recommendations to increase overall business success.
- Maintain internal documentation of work products
- Deliver timely and effective technical assistance and troubleshooting when issues arise
What You Will Have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 6+ year of experience working for a small to medium sized technology company as a data analyst or similar role.
- Experience working with and deriving insights / business recommendations from complex data environments.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Strong SQL skills working with complex queries and data warehouses.
- Strong coding Python skills, to transform existing data sets.
- Experience with data science and machine learning.