Senior Software Engineer
Our client is reinventing homeownership to solve the housing affordability and accessibility crisis. Using their novel and patent-pending on-demand ownership model, they are leveraging technology to help onboard, screen, and manage the homeownership experience for owner-residents - taking a traditional pen and paper process to the digital world! If you're passionate about the growing technology landscape of FinTech, IoT, and PropTech, this could be the right opportunity for you.
You will work on three distinct product lines that power the model:
1. An online digital tool integration workflow used to screen candidates
2. A resident portal for managing payments, equity, and building marketplace
3. Listings and property information We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, and entrepreneurially minded full stack developer to join the small product team.
You will be working with products that handle identity verification, electronic fund transfers, and cap table management. You will be building on a React front end supported by a Node.Js microservice architecture, orchestrated by Kubernetes in production!
- Grow and manage a full-stack team of software engineers and product designers
- Propel the business forward by leading high-impact projects end-to-end in a fast-paced, iterative, data-driven, startup environment
- Contribute to the code base, architecture, design, and hands on coding
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and growth, ensuring team members excel with oversight and mentorship, are working on projects at the intersection of interest, skill, and business impact, and have concrete opportunities for growth
- You have 4+ years software development experience, including 1+ years of either formal management or close mentoring of junior and intermediate software developer
- You have full-stack experience, and are interested in managing a full-stack team
- You have been a technical lead for shipping major features / projects, and have worked with multiple codebases
- Experience with Typescript using Node.Js and libraries React & React Native would be an asset
- Worked with PostGres and can architect and design preformant relational database schemas is an asset
- Experience with Docker, Kuberenetes, and GCP
- Familiar with a plurality of testing methodologies; i.e AAA, E2E
- Familiar with a plurality of writing patterns; i.e MVC, Repository Pattern, Backend for Frontend
- Experience with cross functional teamwork and iterative project life cycles
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent education with work experience