Engineering Team, reports to Chief Engineer
Junior to Advanced (3-15 years experience)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- An aspiration to do something with a social mission, make customers happy, solving problems every day and being recognized for that success. Freedom to create, and be rewarded for, innovative products or features that protect privacy or counter exploitations online
- Desire to help drive our business and social mission of “protecting life online” by building the next generation of software and cloud services to address emerging online threats.
- We use techniques leveraging containerization, native cloud services, open source software, artificial intelligence. You don’t need to know them all but we control our environment from the hardware through to the modification of OS and applications hosted on our platform, so you need to be able to jump right in and provide value from day one.
- Understanding of the current technology in security, privacy and other related products.
- Bonus points for: college degree(s), compelling life or work experience, track record of success, clear progression/links between career choices.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- First, understand our customers and their business. Then build against our growing backlog of vetted customer needs. Refining the solutions, eliminating inefficiencies to improve performance and swarming around new features with your colleagues.
- Provide on-site support to marquee customers, apply our products in solving customer problems, responsible for sharing insights from customer support and identifying new opportunities for our products with those customers - rapid, collaborative development to get products out to the market.
- Individual R&D, bringing new innovations to bear in striving to eliminate exploitation online.
- Ability to be a direct customer liaison, providing front-line support for customer challenges and system support and troubleshooting, understanding of customer problems and potential resolutions. As we grow, partnering with Customer Success Managers.