As a Mobile Engineer, you will have a hand in architecting the technology and customer
experience that are pivotal for patients. You will join a team of world-class, highly motivated software engineers who build for performance, reliability, and scalability. You will work closely with other developers, as well as with groups such as product management and design, to understand feature requirements and functional and technical use cases. With your colleagues, you will work to deliver high-quality code on time.
• Build a scalable platform and applications that people love to use
• Take ownership of mobile features, from design to implementation and test to release
• Mentor junior engineers and interns
• Promote best practices and high-quality development techniques
• Tackle tough design and technical problems
• Enhance our mobile applications' usability and performance, ensuring a consistent user
What you bring:
• 5+ years' experience with native app development
• Rich development experience with Flutter / Dart is preferred
• Experience developing scalable, customer-facing mobile apps.
• Advocate and practitioner in test-driven development
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Nice to have: experience with both iOS and Android app development