We are a team of tech experts who work on AWS based SaaS solutions for the Automotive Industry. Automotive mobile data and analytics is the core of our business. We’re always searching for bright, dynamic, and motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
We're looking for a Microsoft Full Stack Application Software Developer to bring their energy, skills and vision to work with our team on the development of our dealership platform
We want you to be part of our team and grow professionally.
- Our people work with the latest web-based technologies in a cross functional, multi-faceted organization
- You’ll get a challenging and rewarding environment, the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaboration with some of the brightest people in the industry, and to share in our mutual success.
- Our Agile environment gives you the chance to be part of an ever changing and evolving process. (We want to get better and you can help us get there.)
- We have a great culture, work environment and potential for professional growth.
- A company that is an industry disrupting Automotive Mobile Data & Analytics powerhouse in their space.
- And we’re really a fun group too!
A Day in the Life
In this role, you will be responsible for the development and enhancement of a SaaS solution. You will create new application functionality and improve on existing web and back-end applications.
Working closely with various teams and senior management, you will develop and mainain system documents, create automated testing capability to new and existing applications and develop RESTful API based services using ASP .NET Core Web API (MVC). You will also engage in the full-cycle development process from design through to development, test, release and maintenance of applications.
What You'll Bring
- Experience with ASP.NET Core 2+, MVC, Entity Framework, and RabbitMQ
- Framework/Library experience (Angular 2+ and at least one other e.g. Vue.js, React)
- Strong understanding of .Net WebAPI, RESTful APIs development
- Experience with C# and Async technologies
- Knowledge of AWS technologies (eg.Lambda, EC2, S3, DynamoDB, API Gateway, CloudWatch)
- Knowledge of Microservices/ Terraform / CI/CD Pipeline
- Knowledge of SOAP services integration
- Experience using service-oriented architecture (SOA) and Web Service Development
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, Database structures and design
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience working with agile scrum methodology
Sweet Extras but not Dealbreakers:
- Experience in Stencil, React, jQuery and Node.js
- Any experience in building web components is a big plus!