Group Product Manager
Our client is an all-in-one gifting platform, using the power of experience and delight to connect people around the world. We help companies send out a digital gift experience that's both personal and scalable, delighting people at companies such as Uber, Microsoft, Zoom and Salesforce.
They are looking for an experienced Product leader to build transformative, consumer-facing experiences that capture the essence of gifting. They will work closely with designers and Engineering to solve customer pains, craft intuitive and engaging experiences, support engineering in implementation, lead planning and track the outcomes of product releases. Reporting to the Head of Product, they will lay down a product strategy and roadmap for a key area of growth, as well as grow and mentor a team of product managers. This is a great opportunity for a proven product leader to build the next generation of gifting.
What will you be doing?
- Lead product development—from conception to launch—of new products, features and improvements
- Define, prioritize, implement and evaluate short-term and long-term goals and metrics to ensure successful outcomes for our customers and our business
- Recruit, hire, and mentor an exceptional team of product managers
- Develop an understanding of the customers by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and user testing
- Lead and collaborate with a team of engineers, designers and rally the product development team and internal cross-functional partners towards achieving shared outcomes (OKRs)
- Prioritize and focus on doing fewer things better and faster and constantly look for opportunities to improve how we operate as a team
- Inspire the company with bold, delightful and game-changing ideas and test them iteratively across mobile and web platforms; drill into the test results and feed the learnings back into product development loop
- Bachelor’s Degree
- +6 years of product management experience in a fast-paced environment, with a track record of releasing great products with mass adoption
- Keen product intuition and an eye for UI/UX design experience, with a desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Great verbal and written communication skills that allow you to align with different teams across the organization and across the globe
- A deep sense of ownership and commitment that enables you to take a product from ideation to launch
- Background in mobile consumer-facing products strongly preferred