Senior Software Engineer
Our client is reinventing homeownership to solve the housing affordability and accessibility crisis. Using their novel and patent-pending on-demand ownership model, they are leveraging technology to help onboard, screen, and manage the homeownership experience for owner-residents - taking a traditional pen and paper process to the digital world! If you're passionate about the growing technology landscape of FinTech, IoT, and PropTech, this could be the right opportunity for you.
You will work on three distinct product lines that power the model:
1. An online digital tool integration workflow used to screen candidates
2. A resident portal for managing payments, equity, and building marketplace
3. Listings and property information We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, and entrepreneurially minded full stack developer to join the small product team.
You will be working with products that handle identity verification, electronic fund transfers, and cap table management. You will be building on a React front end supported by a Node.Js microservice architecture, orchestrated by Kubernetes in production!
• 5 years of engineering experience
• Can Program in Typescript using Node.Js and libraries React & React Native
• Worked with PostGres and can architect and design preformant relational database schemas
• Experience with Docker, Kuberenetes, and GCP
• Familiar with a plurality of testing methodologies; i.e AAA, E2E
• Familiar with a plurality of writing patterns; i.e MVC, Repository Pattern, Backend for Frontend
• Experience with cross functional teamwork and iterative project life cycles
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent education with work experience