Our client is a technology company that enables people to live their best lives. Our mission is to bring pharmacies into the future by building a convenient and easy-to-use service, and improving access to medications for our customers while rooting our team in a patient-first mentality.
Our Engineering culture: We operate with shared trust and no egos. We enjoy being ‘in this together’ to collaborate on the challenges of a rapidly scaling business, daily living out our company values of High Ownership, Burning Curiosity, and Bias for Action.
- Transfer what you have learned from your real-world experience to help us build a scalable platform, API and services that people love to use
- Work with engineering leadership to create a back-end/platform technology roadmap
- Own the functionality you develop, from design to production, resolving any issues along the way, and clearly communicating concepts or issues
- Lead by example, use your ideas to implement features and demonstrate how it ought to be done
- Encourage new and better ways we should develop, discover, and implement new best practices
- Make mature, bold decisions to move our systems forward
- Take on tough problems with technical wizardry and finesse
- At least 5 years of strong back-end APIs, services and platform development experience
- Rich development experience with Java (or C#) and SQL (MySQL)
- Good understanding of React (or Angular) and front-end application development
- You have a keen nose for bad code smells; you love clean code and robust design
- You value and take responsibility for the quality of your features, including testing your own code and reviewing your teammate’s code
- You’re an innovator with good ideas, great problem-solving abilities, and a results-oriented attitude
- You have the ability to build effective working relationships, and a passion for mentoring and coaching