Our mission is to bring pharmacies into the future by building a convenient and easy-to-use service, and improving access to medications for our customers while rooting our team in a patient-first mentality.
Our Engineering culture:
We operate with shared trust and no egos. We enjoy being ‘in this together’ to collaborate on the challenges of a rapidly scaling business, daily living out our company values of High Ownership, Burning Curiosity, and Bias for Action.
As a Sr. Full-Stack Engineer,
you will have a hand in developing rich functionality and enhancing customer experience. You will join a team of world-class, highly motivated software engineers to deliver good design patterns and practices that ensure developer productivity, a great end-user experience, and a performant website. If you have the aspirations to help drive technical direction, take on technical challenges and design life changing features, come join us!
- Use what you have learned from your real-world experience to help us build scalable platform and applications that people will simply love
- Own the functionality you develop - from design to production - resolving any issues along the way; Clearly communicate concepts or issues
- Lead by example; Use your ideas to implement features and demonstrate how it ought to be done
- Encourage new and better ways we should develop, discover, and implement best practices
- Take on problems with technical wizardry and finesse
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a full-stack developer
- Experienced with our stack: React, Java, MySQL, ECMAScript standard, and more
- You have a keen nose for bad code smells; you love clean code and robust design
- You value and take responsibility for the quality of your features, including testing your own code and reviewing your teammate’s code
- You’re an innovator with good ideas, great problem-solving abilities, and a results-oriented attitude
- You have the ability to build effective working relationships, and a passion for mentoring and coaching