A disruptor / inventor / innovator from the global telecom / fintech world is looking for a programmer proficient in Node.js, NoSQL, React (asset), and a hunger to learn.
- You'll work with a high profile team to develop applications and services
- Build back-end services for processing, administration, and management
- Test, code and run node.js based services
- Designing and implementing high value projects and products for our internal end-users
- Building scalable and performant software using software engineering best practices
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Contribute to the team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- At least 1-5+ years of Node.js developer experience
- Python and / or Typescript
- Have worked with some of the following tools: GitHub, Teamcity, Ansible, Capistrano, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis or Docker
- Experience with storing, visualizing and monitoring time series data. Previous work with InfluxDB and the TICK stack considered an asset
- Have developed in a Linux based environment
- Previous experience with distributed systems
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Strong profiling and debugging skills
** The option to work remotely from Toronto or Montreal is on the table.
** The company is not only one of Canada's best employers, they're a north American darling who are extremely people focused. Meaning, they do everything to ensure you are as comfortable as one can be. Hungry at work? Never. Want to study a new concept / language? Done, and they'll reimburse you for your trouble. They'll pay for your transport to the office, equip your home office in style, and much much more.