Nothing is possible without our team. As part of our Pack, you will have a direct and enormous impact on daily operations, team interactions, and culture. You’ll build cool things, meet great people, and grow with us. All from the comfort of your couch.
We are helping businesses plan for tomorrow, so they can change the world today. Are you in?
The value of this position
The Product Growth team is an ambitious Product-Led Growth effort within our company working to build outstanding, next-generation experiences on the web and in mobile apps. You will build an end-to-end understanding of the customer experience and then act on opportunities to drive engagement and retention through rapid iterative testing with a growth mindset and spirit. Act as a growth hacker, focus on supporting more users while optimizing to accelerate growth.
What you will own in this role
- Experience: You worked in eCommerce/retail/insurance industry, having a product-centric growth mindset grounded in innovation and thinking creatively to solve consumers’s commerce problems.
- Product sense: Experience creating consumer-facing products and the intersection of Email, Brand/Consumer communications, and Commerce. Strong product sense with an ability to envision technology solutions that address user needs and market opportunities. Mobile experience would be a great plus.
- Business acumen: Have the experience, the skill and natural curiosity to grow a business. Take a ‘big picture’ view of a situation, weigh it up, be comfortable making decisions and influence others to drive towards a positive impact.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Global team leadership experience. A keen ability to unite diverse perspectives to work toward a shared vision.
- Analytical ability: Excellent problem solving and analytical skills: you should be able to break down open-ended problems and move forward in the face of ambiguity. You should have a great background in funnel management as well as product analytics background.
- Leadership: Experience executing projects and partnering with cross-functional teams to drive high-quality results. Embrace the challenges that come with a fast-paced, creative, and innovative technology environment.
- Communication skills: Strong written and oral communication skills in order to work effectively with engineering, design, and cross-functional teams
- Technical understanding: Past technical experience, or equivalent technical understanding. You should know what it takes to build tech products and drive technical decisions with engineers.
What experience we think is the right fit
- You have been doing this for about 7 to 10 years, - product led growth experience in a high tech environment
- Drive the overall product vision, strategy, roadmap, and requirements for your product.
- Synthesize and prioritize user needs and own the narrative of what problem should be solved, for whom, how, and why it matters.
- Build consensus and work collaboratively with engineering, design, and other key stakeholders.
- Run A/B tests to find the best optimal experience that creates value for our users.
- Define success metrics and analyze performance, balancing quantitative and qualitative insights to drive decisions and iterate quickly.
- Get up to speed quickly in new domains, becoming a subject matter expert who leads by example.
- Develop mobile apps on both IoS and Android and promote a Mobile first culture as applicable
- You have ideally gone through Reforge Growth series of learning