Early Productization Engineer
Our client is looking for best in class engineers to join their existing top-notch team. When you join them you will be part of a team that designs, develops and verifies the software that interacts with their chip, collaborating with the hardware engineers and with fellow software engineers in the process. By creating software that fully realizes the capabilities of the hardware, you will help get AI inference to the general populace.
As part of this exceptional team, you are able to - and get excited by - identifying functional/performance bottlenecks and how to alleviate them in order to achieve scalable and reliable software. You excel in an environment with complex software and hardware designs.
The early productization team works at the frontiers of AI technologies including areas such as large language model generative AI, autonomous vehicles, and next generation silicon. As a member of the early productization team your work would be varied. Depending on the day you might find yourself:
- Researching a hot new emerging AI space to understand what role our technology has to play,
- Facing unique technical challenge requiring innovative ideas and proof-of-concept development to solve,
- Writing early production quality software to solve specific customer needs, OR
- Working with the silicon architecture teams to help define the next generation products.
Whatever the task, you can rest assured that it is of critical importance, requires innovative thinking and will help shape the future of the product line. If you are a self driven generalist capable of working at the intersection of software and hardware then this job might be right for you!
- Computer science, engineering or related degree
- 5+ years of experience
- Creative problem solver, passionate about solving hard problems
- Strong C++ development skills required
- Experience with tuning and optimizing code for high performance
- Master or PhD in Computer science, engineering or related field
- Experience delivering high performance software to production
- Working hardware knowledge (architecture, circuits, RTL) a plus
- Familiarity with neural net frameworks
- Strong communication skills