Our client is rapidly growing and they are looking for a highly motivated, proactive and hard-working individual to help us implement and maintain best in class solutions. This will improve data integrity, decrease the accounting close time frame and support the client's business to scale. This individual will be responsible for owning and maintaining the finance systems, leading any new implementations and system improvements. They will have experience using integration platforms (iPaaS) to connect applications.
- Work closely with Accounting and Finance to determine and understand business needs, translate these into technical requirements, and build solutions within the financial ecosystem
- Evaluate our tools and processes, and implement changes, incorporating industry best practices
- Own the configuration and maintenance of iPaaS platforms utilized to connect financial systems
- Develop, test, deploy, and monitor our integrations
- Create, Maintain and Modify dashboards and reporting tools for the Finance and Accounting team
- Create enhancements within the ERP system to increase efficiencies across the accounting team.
- Create and maintain documentation on our integrations processes
- Ensure that internal stakeholders are properly trained and kept up to date on changes for the respective finance systems
- Highly technical mindset with the ability to manage and implement complex financial systems
- Strong knowledge of the order-to-cash process
- Experience leveraging iPaaS tools such as Celigo or Workato to connect business systems
- Experience with Zuora Revenue and Netsuite, or similar systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Have a passion for identifying areas of improvement and the initiative to make things right