Solution Architect (Automotive focus)
We are looking for an experienced and talented Solution Architect to support our customers in EMEA. You will be working with data scientists to ensure their AI workloads are ported and running efficiently on our AI products. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to architect Untether AI's automotive AI system solution.
- Develop system requirements, user case and product architecture specification for the next generation product
- Partnering with business and sales team in both internal and external meetings as a technical advisor and providing accountable recommendation to executives on technology solution that lead to favorable RFI and RFQ outcomes
- Providing strategic and planning guidance for emerging hardware and software technologies to both internal and external clients.
- Collaborating closely with partners to understand and influence their product plans and road maps and ensuring synergy with internal roadmaps and products plans
- Architect Untether AI’s automotive AI system solution
- Manage automotive product integration activities with automotive customers
- EECS bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5 years’ experience in Semiconductor industry (preferably in Artificial Intelligence)
- Willingness to travel inside Europe
- Strong English languages skills
- Prior startup experience and work-from-anywhere mentality
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Strong background in Al/ML with focus on autonomous driving solution
- Preferred previous roles/experiences include SoC architecture and development, ADS, domain controller solution architect, AI application engineer.
- Experience working with automotive tier 1, OEM and autonomous driving companies with proven record of successful achievement.
- Deep understanding of automotive product development and delivery
- Familiar with ADS hardware/software platform
- Automotive system development experience with ISO26262 at component or subsystem level