Our client is helps companies moves from legacy technology to the leading edge. As a Salesforce Architect you will be responsible for architecting, building and implementing Salesforce solutions. You will need the experience and capabilities to interface directly with customers to understand their business requirements and confidently architect solutions on the Salesforce platform. You will sometimes build and implement these solutions directly and sometimes you will work with other consultants and developers to execute projects. You have experience on many components of the Salesforce platform (including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Force.com) and are capable of both delivering end-to-end solutions or working in a team to meet customer goals.
- As a Salesforce Architect, you will be responsible for designing, customizing, developing and supporting solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Working directly with clients and project managers to understand customer requirements, articulate and design solutions as well as estimating the level of effort required for proposal purposes
- Designing (and sometimes hands-on building) solutions on the Salesforce platform using, declarative techniques or custom code (Force.com, Apex or Lightning Components)
- Designing re-usable applications for internal and customer use
- Designing/defining integrations using Salesforce’s Web Services API and third-party integration tools (MuleSoft, Workato, custom web applications)
- Create and explain the Salesforce solution, data model and related architecture relevant to a customer’s solution in a clear manner Requirements
- Computer Science, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering Degree
- 3+ years development experience on the Salesforce platform using Apex, Visual Force, Lightning Components
- Salesforce Developer Certifications (App Builder and Platform Developer I)
- 5+ years CRM implementation experience, working directly with customers or in a complex Salesforce environment at a single site
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues in laymen’s terms to customers
- Highly motivated and customer-focused Additional, Desirable Attributes
- Business degree or certificate
- Work experience in a relevant industry, such as financial services, manufacturing, software and/or consumer goods
- Additional Salesforce (such as Sales Cloud Professional, Service Cloud, Platform Developer II)