Senior Full Stack Developer - Ruby on Rails
As a Full Stack Engineer, you'll build highly impactful and innovative solutions to help families and nannies meet their most critical needs: child care and employment. You'll be working with the General Manager, Principal Engineer, and Product Designer to build the future of child care.
Nice to have
- 3+ years of professional software development experience on the web
- Great judgement on how and when to use unit and integration testing and CI platforms to ensure the integrity and stability of large-scale web applications
- Experience with running websites in production
- Experience with various data stores: SQL, Elasticsearch, and Redis
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Docker
We give you the reigns and trust you to take ownership of and set the technical direction for the team and the company
We hope you’re excited to feel challenged every day here. We’ll make sure you’re constantly exposed to new opportunities to push yourself. We are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard.
We give you stipend to furnish your work-from-home setup with whatever gear you need.