As an iOS Mobile Engineer on the team, you will be have an opportunity to work on the latest technology and platform offered by Apple. You will be working on building the architecture and design that support features to delight our learners. You will work closely with the backend and data science teams to deliver large projects spanning multiple technology stacks. The apps you build will be used by millions of users to learn new skills that would shape their careers and impact their lives in a positive way.
- Create an innovative and delightful mobile classroom experience on iOS that scales across a wide range of devices
- Define requirements, design and interact with backend service endpoints that enable fast and efficient user interaction on mobile
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product managers to push the limits of the mobile experience
- Analyze trade-offs across options for app technology and architecture. Influence and lead roadmap towards the right choices for our team
- Drive high-quality iOS app releases and help define metrics to keep regressions in check
- Implement best coding practices and ensure the apps are well tested and mentor junior team members
- 2+ years working on applications on iPhone and iPad using Swift or Objective C
- 2+ years of industry experience in software development
- Experience building with the iPhone SDK
- Background in SDK framework and components
- Experience in working with automated testing frameworks like XCUITests, KIF, Earl Grey etc.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment (we ship once every 2 weeks!)
- Proven ability to build beautiful mobile apps with a significant backend component for app store distribution
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical skills