Senior and Staff Software Engineer - Infrastructure
Our client is building the first-ever truly people-centric solution that’s focused on the human element as a core defense strategy for protecting organizations. By combining the powers of behavioral and data science, we are creating a world where every employee becomes an organization's strongest security advocate.
They are looking for exceptional and passionate people to help build this future and redefine the security landscape.
- You will evolve our product to a point where Security Engineers and CISOs across the Fortune 1000 will embed our product into their critical workflows.
- You’ll implement the core functionality together with a team, achieving a good balance of cost, reliability, and ability to move fast to serve our users.
- You will participate in the entire lifecycle, from idea inception all the way through implementation, rollout and evolution over time.
- You’ll help us scale our application infrastructure as we go through hypergrowth and learn what it takes to build a successful company.
- 5+ years of experience building and scaling data-intensive products (ideally B2B SaaS)
- Strong customer empathy and desire to work closely with Product, Sales, and Customer Success to build a great product that users love.
- Breadth of experience building large-scale distributed systems using development best practices. Mastery of at least one programming language. We use Python microservices in AWS, but we’re agnostic to language and stack when looking to grow our team!
- Growth mindset to learn whatever you don’t know!
- Strong compatibility with our company values.
- Developing and operating distributed software systems in small to medium organizations
- Strong AWS development and deployment knowledge
- Developed and maintained infrastructure as code, CI/CD pipelines using CircleCI, Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, Terraform
- Coding in scripting languages to automate testing and processes.
- Tackle Big Data Challenges