Senior Salesforce Consultant
Our client is helps companies moves from legacy technology to the leading edge. As a Senior Salesforce Consultant you will be responsible for implementing Salesforce solutions, which will include understanding business requirements, configuring Salesforce solutions (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities etc.), creating reports and dashboards, training customers and assisting with data management needs. You are outgoing, friendly, confident, and inquisitive and you are naturally adept at translating complex ideas into simpler, digestible terms.
- University degree is required. Ideally candidates will have majored in business technology management, commerce or business administration.
- 3-5+ years of general business experience, with a preference to having worked directly with or administering a CRM or ERP application.
- Salesforce.com Certifications (In addition to Salesforce Admin, should have at least two or more of the following certifications: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Data Architecture and Management Designer, Sharing and Visibility Designer, Platform Developer I)
- Proven technical acumen to translate business requirements into functional design.
- Listening skills to fully understand customer requirements and pain points.
- Proven presentation and communication skills and a comfort in dealing with executives.
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- A genuine desire to do what it takes to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- An understanding of B2B sales and marketing practices and related KPIs
- Experience with the development lifecycle (business process design, documentation, QA, testing strategy and execution, troubleshooting analysis)
- Proven advanced Microsoft Excel skills (formulas, data cleansing and data manipulation) Valid driver’s license Additional, Desirable Attributes The following skills and attributes are desirable but not required:
- Basic experience working with programing languages, data bases or web design.
- Experience with one or more CRM software products (Salesforce.com, Siebel, PeopleSoft, MS Dynamics, NetSuite, etc.)
- Work experience with a professional consulting organization