Senior Software Engineer Developer
The candidate needs to have experience as follows:
- University or college degree in Computer Science or related working experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience working with Microsoft .NET/Core 4.X/2.x or later web development using C#.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience working with Angular 2 or later.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or later.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience working with REST APIs and other web services technologies.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience developing and designing enterprise-grade software.
- Experience in object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
- Experience in software development best practices such as SOLID principles and Modern Design Patterns.
- Extensive experience with source control management systems such as GIT and continuous integration/deployment environments and unit testing.
- Experience in agile development methodologies, including Scrum.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Experience working with multiple deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment.
What you will do:
- Contribute to the development of .Net and MS SQL Server projects, including cloud development using Azure native services.
- Solid and creative contributions towards analysis and design.
- Work with other skilled developers to develop leading-edge state of the art solutions using the latest and greatest technologies.
- Be a core team member of the digital engineering team and be a significant part of day-to-day development.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Be part of a rapidly growing technology team that is motivated to deliver the best possible solution both to our clients and to our client’s customers.
- .NET & other MS technologies: 3-5 years (Required)
- Other libraries like React: 2-3 years (Nice to have)