You will be forming our Product Team along with our CTO and Head of Engineering to help us create our first Squad. You will join a fast-paced StartUp environment where you will have the critical responsibility of ensuring that we create the best product in the market and the best tools for our Customers, Truckers, Providers and our Team. We are at the very early stages of this race, and you will join in a very special moment, with the great responsibility of creating an amazing product for our users and changing the Container shipping industry forever. This position requires a technical but also an entrepreneurial mindset to overcome all new situations
and challenges we are facing every day as a team.
● You will work closely with engineers, PM, CTO and Head of Engineering to integrate different systems, through APIs, and provide a coherent user experience across our
sites and tools, adapting to each type of user we work with.
● Create the backend services using an API First approach and REST, following Clean Code and Hexagonal Architecture principles.
● Build reusable components, playbooks and libraries for future use.
● Compose long processes integrating different services via API and build a coherent and useful experience for our customers and internal users.
● Contribute to build the best user experience for our customers and internal users.
● You will actively contribute to creating our Product Team, being immersed in the hiring
process for other Engineers, Product Managers, UX designers, and other roles.
● Teach other members of the team, and learn actively from them.
● 2-4 years of experience as backend or full stack developer.
● Be a problem solver with experience in software engineering and good understanding of
modern web technologies.
● Experience with OOP programming principles, in languages such as C++, Java, PHP, Python, etc.
● Experience working with distributed systems, APIs, and different types of Databases
● Experience with software testing toolkits.
● Good understanding of engineering principles, backend engineering practices and code with final client performance in mind.
● Will and passion to create clean, well-designed code that can scale, but being able to balance that with pragmatism.
Nice to have
● Experience with modern PHP (7.3+) frameworks.
● Experience with Magento E-Commerce platform, and extension building.
● Knowledge of NodeJS, Express and how to build REST APIs
● Experience with GIT or similar VCS.