Senior Software Engineer
Our client is a product company that is pushing technological boundaries and driving global innovation. They operate with a vision to build a range of enterprise products and services in multiple industries, to include finance and banking, corporate governance, healthcare, and law enforcement.
You’ll help create and build beautiful software that matters using modern software
development best practices (Agile, TDD, Continuous Delivery).
- You will need to quickly understand our business and product. You will need a solid understanding of the business problems we are trying to solve
- Participate daily in SCRUM meetings with your team lead
- Reporting to your team lead, you will be responsible for building out the Cloud Portal product and its features.
- You will ensure that you ship features regularly that are on time and bug-free
- As a senior developer, you will be expected to be comfortable recommending and implementing solutions on your own
- Take ownership of your code and ensure that it is secure, clean and readable
- Minimum 5 years experience building Enterprise Level Applications
- Demonstrated experience with server-side programming language such Java, PHP, C#, Python etc.
- Strong knowledge of relational and non-relational database technologies such as MySQL, SingleStore, SQL Server, MongoDB is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of Software Design Patterns and Technique
- Computer Science degree or equivalent is required
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and techniques
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to lead a team
- Must have experience using Git or another version control system in a team setting