Senior Director of Quality Assurance
We take pride in delivering the highest quality and most revolutionary technology in our domain, and we care about ensuring the highest levels of accuracy every step of the way. As the Senior Director of Quality Assurance, you will lead and build the entire Quality Assurance function. As a quality leader, you will stand up the Quality Assurance strategy and will be responsible for its successful implementation. You will also hire and lead a highly qualified team of QA and QC professionals. The right candidate will have extensive experience building and managing a QA team, data developing and monitoring QA strategies and goals, and collaborating with product managers, engineers, and attorneys to continually improve product quality. As the voice of quality to internal stakeholders and external customers, you and your team will be responsible for working cross-functionally across our entire technology stack, including setup and management for each area of QA (Engineering, Data, Product, Legal, etc.). This will include finding the most optimal tech solutions for managing eDiscovery and large-scale machine learning projects.
You are a good fit if you:
- Develop, implement, and manage QA processes and overall strategy to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Hire, build, and lead a high-performing team to run the QC and QA processes for all platforms.
- Set up our entire machinery around the quality assurance function.
- Identify and set appropriate quality standards, metrics, and goals across full product suite
- Communicate quality standards and parameters to QA, engineering, product, and legal teams.
- Identify and analyze issues, including bugs, defects, and other problems; recommend and facilitate solutions to these issues.
- Monitor and manage large scale annotation and document review projects
- Monitor and manage machine learning (NLP) projects, which will include measuring and setting up processes to ensure high-level of accuracy, and building out analytics around internal scoring.
- Regularly provide mentoring and coaching to the QA team.
- Collaborate with and educate engineering, product, and legal teams on functional requirements testability, problem resolution, and design issues.
- Collaborate with teams on non-functional requirements verification, including load and performance testing.
- Collaborate with teams on continuous improvement using metrics to track progress, uncover bottlenecks, and pinpoint improvement areas.
- Maintain and communicate testing timelines, schedules, and status reports.
- Regularly assess current state and implement necessary processes, procedures, and training
- Research, evaluate, and recommend testing and quality assurance tools.
- Ensure all prerequisites for release are met, and identify and analyze issues that were not caught prior to release.
- Have a bachelor's degree and 5+ years of QA management experience in enterprise SaaS environments.
- Have experience running large-scale processes and projects for substantial machine learning projects.
- Have experience testing new products and programs using strategies for functional and non-functional testing.
- Have the ability to quickly build credibility and confidence cross-functionally.
- Have experience managing a QA/QC team.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have excellent people management skills and experience building teams.
- eDiscovery technology familiarity and experience helpful.