This is your chance to join a fast-track insurtech venture on a mission to take the commercial insurance placement workflow into the 21st century and beyond.
As a leading member of the Revenue Operations team, you will be instrumental in building the marketing capability targeting forward-looking insurance brokerages in the US and internationally.
We are looking for an accomplished marketing expert with a successful track record of building multi-channel marketing campaigns for SaaS, insurance or fintech companies. You understand the nuances of performance marketing and have an eye for building a brand.
It is a great role for someone who is looking for the ability to grow and succeed while being part of an early-stage insurance technology startup in a massive market. Ideal candidates will be well versed in marketing technologies, creative, highly organized, customer-focused, and excited about a fast-paced environment where they are constantly challenged and learning. They will work as part of a close-knit team but must also be able to work and achieve key objectives independently.
Building the next generation of technology for the Commercial Lines insurance and reinsurance markets, we work with forward-looking brokerages to deliver increased volumes and maximal efficiency.
Our Company Culture
We promote a highly progressive environment to allow our teammates to reach their full potential. Our innovative culture is anchored in four pillars: inclusion, empathy, customer excellence, and agility.
We offer a “work from anywhere, anytime you prefer” policy, along with competitive compensation packages including benefits, stock options, and commissions.
Additionally, we offer digital team-building events, on-demand remote-work locations, team gatherings in attractive locations (post-covid), and we support our team’s aspirations, whether they overlap with our commercial objectives or less so.
What you’ll do
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for overseeing all facets of the marketing function, including strategy, plan, budget, execution and team management.
- Digital Media Management & Execution: Lead, oversee and support best-in-class campaign setups, optimizations, reporting, and analysis focusing on improving Direct Response results across search, social, and display platforms for specific clients
- You’re a technical marketer. You’ll own the tech stack and utilize it strategically to help us achieve our goals and create a memorable experience.
- You’re a great storyteller who can analyze and report on marketing analytics and communicate this to the team to support your strategic recommendations.
- Ability to spot trends in the market and capitalize.
- Experience with developing complex audience targeting and iterating.
- Build B2B marketing materials
- Testing and optimization strategy and process to maximize conversion rates
- Formulating plan for nurturing the digital relationships with prospects and customers using email, content, social media, video, SEO and SEM
- Managing a team of marketing professionals while working closely with various departments and teams
- Support building plans, materials and onsite support to conferences and tradeshows (as needed)
- A drive to get better every day and find better ways, illustrated by experience working on innovative projects or for a new venture; we will favor those candidates who innovated, even if it led to failures along the way, over those who played it safe following the status quo
- You have strong business acumen with the ability to think strategically and creatively,
- You have a proven track record of delivering and executing exceptional marketing campaigns and programmes both as a hands on contributor and with a team.
- You are highly analytical and proficient with business tools and automating digital campaigns
- Recently delivered commercial results through digital marketing initiatives; demonstrable experience in marketing database, email, social media,and digital advertising campaigns
- Strong leader with expertise in building, leading and developing great talent
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, and a natural problem solver, excited by growth stage environments
- Experience managing agency and third-party relationships
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Highly organized, with inner motivation to identify and improve upon a repeatable method to develop the market, day-in day-out;
- At least 6 years’ experience implementing digital marketing, sales administration and/or lead generation strategies and techniques for a B2B solution;
- Dependable – You deliver on commitments and can be relied upon consistently.
- Experience with insurance, insurtech or Fintech
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience with Brand campaigns