The Full Stack Developer will ensure the cohesion, in collaboration with the other IT team members, between the applications, the infrastructure layer and the overall systems security. They will be responsible for development, testing, documentation, and implementing business solutions. In this role, the Developer will analyze, maintain and evolve the automated processes and business software, current or future, to enhance the company’s services.
• Collaborate with the e-Commerce Technology Team and other company departments.
• Design overall architecture of the web application (front end and back end).
• Maintain and organize the code integrity
• Design and develop APIs
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of application
• Develop and maintain information extraction processes.
• Analyze, manage and enhance data storage systems
• Perform series of tests on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
• Provide responsive support and solutions for analytic needs.
• A University or College degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
• Minimum 4 years of experience in full-stack development
• Experience with e-Commerce business would be an asset
• Experience in design of enterprise integration solutions
• Ability to communicate and influence various levels of stakeholders
• Proficiency with C#.net programming language and framework
• Experience with Web Services such as REST or SOAP
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL language
• Experience with Windows and Linux Operating system environments
• Familiarity with container orchestration service such as Docker, Kubernetes would be an asset
• Familiarity with administration and development of CI/CD (continuous integration/continuous deployment) tools would be an asset
• Big Data experience would be an asset
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
• Process oriented with great documentation skills
• Problem solving skills
*travel to the US will be required from time to time*